Friday, June 17, 2011

Black for the first time...

Hey everyone. First, thanks for clicking on my blog. I have gone back and forth about doing a blog since I thought, "How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?"......Exactly. So I figured if someone wanted to read my ramblings then more power to them. Maybe I will talk about the kids. Maybe I will talk about a new/retro game I played. Maybe I will talk about hockey or soccer, etc. You get the idea I hope. Chances are, this will be rather silly at times but see sentence #4, you were warned. 


So, as many know I am still hopeful that a great job is in my very near future. I had an interview a week ago with Magellan Health (http://www.magellanhealth.com/). Very cool company that has a position that should launch my career. Hopefully they choose me soon. Declan & Alaina wrapped up 5 days of vacation bible school fun last night @ Wentzville Christian Church (http://wentzvillecc.org/). It was nice to drop them off at an activity that they both looked forward to. Should I land a great job soon, Declan will probably start up in gymnastics again, while Alaina has mentioned wanting to play soccer. So we'll have that going for us.....


Thanks again and I hope everyone has a blessed time till we meet again.


-out


P.S.- HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL DADS OUT THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment